Up to £9.00 per hour
7 months ago
An exciting role has arisen to work for a large manufacturing company based in Portsmouth to ensure day to day Security Support duties are effectively executed in accordance with the company Security Policy Framework.
Duties will involve;
- To provide a professional and responsive Customer Service by providing excellent communications, coupled with quick and accurate keyboard skills
- To be an effective point of contact for both customers.
- Actively help to promote customer service across the business and put forward ideas for innovation in an appropriate way
- Manage customer expectations and deliver on time, to meet those expectations whilst understanding and clearly communicating customer requirements without making assumptions
- To ensure customer confidentiality of information at all times
- In line with the company Code of Conduct, behave ethically in dealing with fellow employees, customers, suppliers, contractors, stakeholders and competitors
- Support the security culture by raising security awareness among employees and contractors in the local area
- Develop an understanding of the company practices, Security Policy Framework and National Security Clearance Protocols
- Ensure that all clearances and aftercare is implemented in line with Company and National Clearance processes and liaising with customers as necessary
- Ensure all security clearances and re-vets are processed in a timely manner and in date and are transferred as required
- Provide advice on routine security queries and procedures with support from senior colleagues
- Assist in the International Visit Control process (IVCO)
- Process relevant applications for site passes and permits
The successful applicant will be able to communicate in a clear, concise and polite manner with all customers as well as anticipate and respond to changing customer needs and expectations. You will be a good team player with a professional and flexible attitude and be able to demonstrate a "can do" approach. You will be able to communicate clearly whilst maintaining confidentiality of commercial, MOD, and personnel sensitive information. The job holder will maintain the integrity of the security operating systems, reporting any faults to the Security Controller and attend regular Security Team meetings to review progress, relationships and policies. You will be able to prioritise and ensure queries, e-mail and voice mail communications are appropriately dealt with in a timely manner.
The successful applicant will have experience in a similar role and be PC literate with knowledge of relevant word processing and spreadsheet applications. You will have previous customer service experience along with experience and understanding of working within an MOD and commercial environment.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control; security administration; MOD; customer service