£11.00 - £12.33 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
2 months ago
Our client are one of the world's leading project development and construction groups and they are looking for an Administrator to be based in Cambridge
- To provide a high level of administrative support at all times to colleagues and management
- Front of house - Being of smart and friendly appearance. You will be meeting & greeting visitors and on occasion escorting them through the office.
- Induction - Help with the smooth running of the induction process (currently Mon & Wed) weekly.
- Setting up and monitoring new employees on our security screening system
- PPE - monitor PPE room, ensuring fully stocked and tidy at all times.
- General administration assistance for Security Manager, Security team & Office Manager.
- Educated to secondary school level - 5 GCSE's grades A-C
- IT literate - Knowledge of databases and Microsoft excel and word
Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel and Word
- The ability to multitask, prioritise and have high attention to detail
- Willingness to Learn
- Good positive attitude
07.30 - 15.30 Mon and Wed,
08.30 - 16.30 Tue, Thur and Fri weekly.
Please note this is a contract position: 08/10/18 - 08/04/19
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly