Our client is looking to recruit a Section Planner based in Cambridgeshire. Working on day to day ultrasonic and lubrication projects. The role entails;
- Plan and optimise all agreed work activities for the section.
- Accurately update systems, databases and records as required.
- Produce Safe System of Work plans.
- Submit green zone access and isolation requests.
- Produce draft quarterly plans.
- Manage weekly Plan-Do-Review meetings.
- Represent Section Managers at planning meetings.
- Collate and maintain infrastructure maintenance records.
Your experience will include:
- SSOWP valid and in date
- Knowledge of weekly operating notice which details designated blocks
- Knowledge of track access forms
- Work Plan production and resource optimisation skills
- Scheduling profile in work planning/scheduling system
- Core Planning Skills Level 2
- Knowledge of access and possession processes and systems
- Safe System of Work Planning Process and System
- Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
For more information please contact Tim Jordan