Up to £203.32 per day
about 1 month ago
In this role you will use corporate planning processes, systems and databases to undertake the development of detailed, fully resourced and optimised work plans for approval by Section Managers.
What you will do:
1. Plan and optimise all agreed work activities for the section.
2. Accurately update systems, databases and records as required.
3. Produce Safe System of Work plans.
4. Submit green zone access and isolation requests.
5. Produce draft quarterly plans.
6. Manage weekly Plan-Do-Review meetings.
7. Represent Section Managers at planning meetings.
8. Collate and maintain infrastructure maintenance records.
Your experience will include:
- Strong IT/administrative skills & Good communication skills.
- Work plan production and resource optimisation skills.
- Experience using Ellipse work bank system (Network Rail system), creating SSOWPs (Safe system of work packs, sentinel competence).