Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
Position: Section Engineer
Reporting To: Senior Works Manager
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Work with the Senior Works Manager to deliver C610 construction works in line with project programme, specifically including Plumstead Railhead decommissioning works.
* To represent the Construction team in meetings and ensure successful and efficient interface with other C610 works teams and other Crossrail contracts.
* Complete Method Statements and Risk Assessments for control of the works ensuring that all necessary documentation is completed in a timely manner.
* Undertake designs and calculations to assist the Temporary Works team's designs and certification.
* Implement the relevant requirements of the ATC JV Safety, Quality, Environmental and Operational within the areas of responsibility.
* Conducted recorded weekly safety tours of the works.
* Review daily outputs achieved against programme with the relevant Works Manager and/or General Foreman.
* Produce a concise 3 week rolling programme and assist the Senior Works Manager in determining the best avenue of works.
* Complete a concise and accurate daily report of works undertaken by the team including changes/variations.
* Ad hoc duties required by the Senior Works Manager.
* Previous experience of major projects.
* Survey and setting out experience.
* Document processing experience.
* Proficient in Microsoft packages and other project IT software.
* Rail installation experience.
* Innovative approach to works and engineering solutions.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Appropriate UK safety competency qualification.
* PTS card.