£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Vital Glasgow Construction
3 months ago
Vital Resources are pleased to be working with a reputable and well established Heavy Civils and Infrastructure contractor to assist them in their search for an experienced Section Engineer.
Our client is looking for a Section Engineer to assist in the delivery of a major project in the North of Scotland, then to move on to other major infrastructure and heavy civils projects throughout Scotland.
As an Agent your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop Site Set-Up and Prepare documentation
- Co-Ordinate and chair site meetings between design team and site staff
- Ensure compliance with the companies quality and safety procedures.
- Supervision of Junior Engineers
- Ensure compliance with designs and budgets for the project
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
- Civils experience (ideally from a groundworks or infrastructure background)
- IT literate
- Degree qualified or the equivalent
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive package and the chance to work for a reputable and well established contractor with a solid order book of work.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the below noted details or click the "apply now" link.