£40000 - £50000 per annum + Allowance, Bonus, Pension, Overtime
Vital Glasgow Construction
18 days ago
Are you an experienced Engineer? Do you want to work for a company that is demonstrating sustained periods of growth, as well as having a solid order book of more work to come? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy, along with the freedom to develop in your career? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are currently working with a reputable and well established multi-disciplined contractor to assist them in their search for a Senior Engineer/ Section Engineer. Our client is looking for someone who can demonstrate a background in Rail, Water, Civils, or Infrastructure projects
Within this role your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Site Safety, Health Environmental and Quality responsibilities for all site activities
- Review and interpret project drawings, specifications for site based activity / engineering
- Setting out and surveying works on site
- Ensuring that site engineering is carried out in a professional, systematic and accurate manner
- Supervision of works on site including labour, plant and subcontractors.
- Keeping accurate records, including a diary, of all site activities
- Taking off and ordering of materials
- Daily and weekly planning of site works being carried out, including assisting in the production of Risk Assessments, Work Package Plans, Inspection Test Plans and other documentation
- Day to day management of sub-contractors and engineers as required
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Background in a similar position
- Previous experience working within groundworks, deep drainage and, cut & fill works.
- SMSTS Certified
- Full UK Licence as travel to sites will be required
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision
- Experience as a Section / Senior Engineer in a civil engineering contracting environment
- Experience in a similar role working on multi-disciplinary civils infrastructure projects
For this our client is willing to offer a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive package including, overtime, allowances, bonus.
If you would like more information or to apply, please feel free to contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided, or alternatively please click the "apply now" link.