Rail Technical Team
4 months ago
Role- Section Administrator
Location- Irvine Depot
Length- 6 months minimum
In this role you will provide accurate, efficient and effective administrative support to the line manager and work as directed or using own initiative as the situation demands.
What you will do:
1. Administration of rosters and timesheets.
2. Accurately update systems, databases and records as required including opening/closing works orders where directed.
3. Support the administration of the Assessment in The Line process.
4. Set up and maintain efficient filing systems for the Section(s) paying particular attention to confidentiality where necessary and also those documents deemed to be safety critical.
5. Undertake general office administration duties for the Section Manager using a range of knowledge and skills to provide effective support.
6. Provide support and assistance to other Section Administrator positions as directed.
Your experience will include:
* Skilled in excel, word, outlook etc.
* Experience working with general office duties- timesheets, filing etc.
* Not necessary for them to have rail experience.