Up to £0.00 per annum + negotiable
2 months ago
My client is seeking an PA/administrator/secretary to join it's modern offices located in London,Soho. The role will see you providing seamless administrative and business support, with effective communication to one of their Directors.
You will be working with people who are passionate, smart, creative, innovative and proud to be part of a company that is dedicated to delivering a better world.
Within the role your main responsibilities will include:
* Organising client, project and internal/external meetings including room bookings and catering arrangements as required.
* Collating and processing of expense claims.
* Email Management
* Review PowerPoint presentations
To be successful in this role we are looking for an individual with previous experience as a PA/secretary/administrator.
* The chosen candidate will have a proven track record in:
* Collaboration and rapport with colleagues.
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point
* Adept at working in a highly demanding, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
* Experience working with highly confidential information.
* Ability to think and act independently.
* Excellent communication skills.