Up to £12.00 per hour
5 months ago
Secretary; £12.00/hr PAYE plus holidays; Portsmouth; 4 month contract
Our client BAE Systems based in Portsmouth requires a Secretary/Administrator to undertake a range of specialist administrative duties
The post holder would take a major role in co-ordinating and managing the logistics of the Design Services team diary, day to day meetings and travel, including International.
A clear understanding of the customer and senior corporate organisations would be an advantage.
This post requires considerable clerical experience, dealing with senior stakeholders on a regular basis, the ability to work methodically and independently is a key element.
Candidate needs to be both flexible and diligent in their work ethos.
Experience in the following is an advantage:
* Day to Day diary management
* Managing logistics around travel and meetings, ensuring all align including domestic requirements i.e. Lunch, refreshments etc
* Arranging domestic and international travel, including all aspects of requirements, i.e. visa's, innoculations etc
* Organising stationery supplies , including photocopier requirements and kitchen supplies etc
* Managing the Corporate Purchasing card and ensuring all bills are paid and cleared in a timely manner
* Managing Team Expenses, ensuring expenses are submitted and cleared in a timely manner
* Arranging access for visitors to Portsmouth Naval Base, cleared and able to arrive at meetings on time.
* Regular contact with senior stakeholders both customer and corporation to enable priority of time is managed
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy