Up to £14.22 per hour
7 months ago
Job Description A new opportunity is now available for a Secretary to join our client, BAE Systems.
To assist the Senior Executives through ensuring the smooth running of the offices providing a secretarial/administrative service. You must have good organisational and communication skills, with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and be confident in producing good quality work, taking responsibility for checking its accuracy.
The role requires someone who has had previous experience of working in a Secretarial or admin type role, have an intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications e.g. Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
The successful candidate will be required to perform tasks suitable to the internal level of this role. The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Run the Senior Executive(s) office professionally, ensuring that requirements from each Senior Executive(s) are captured and progressed
- Manage the daily activities of the Senior Executive(s) including diary management, paperwork, travel arrangements and itineraries and meeting logistics as necessary
- Proactive email management; screening incoming mail, telephone calls and messages
- Invoices/Expenses processed in line with the Travel and Expenses policy.
- Previous experience of working in a Secretarial or admin type role
- Intermediate Level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications e.g. Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Communicate effectively, with tact and diplomacy, adapting your style as necessary, with all levels of internal and external customers
- Must be approachable and trustworthy
- Work with minimal supervision or part of a larger team
- Check own work for accuracy/standards of presentation.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control; secretary;