Up to £9.31 per hour
about 1 year ago
We are looking to recruit a Secretarial Administrator to work for a large manufacturing client based in Barrow-in-Furness. The successful candidate will ideally have experience of working in a busy administrative role; although this is not essential as full training will be given.
Duties will involve;
- Undertake a range of activities to provide secretarial support to senior management, their teams and assist in the efficiency of the office
- Calendar maintenance together with minute/action taking ensuring appropriate time
management to allow for adequate meeting preparation
- General Secretarial/Administration tasks to support the smooth running of the office
- Efficient administration of internal and external correspondence
- Collate information from various sources to proactively produce periodic and ad-hoc reports
- Arrange and co-ordinate travel requirements and associated costs using the Company
- Produce presentation material to meet internal/external customer requirements
- Administration and maintenance of documents/data to ensure swift and accurate traceability
- Maintain a proactive response to enquiries and exchanging of information
- Ensure query resolution is dealt with in a timely and professional manner
- Assist in maintaining a cost effective office environment.
The successful candidate will have;
- A clear understanding of the Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) Management System
and documentation (e.g. Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessments) and proactively
facilitate any health and safety actions in support of the office environment
- A clear understanding of the Quality Management System (QMS) Process Library (e.g.
Process Instructions, Workmanship Standards) ensuring that all quality standards are met
- A good standard of general education (minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade A - C including Maths and English or equivalent)
- Achievement of/working towards European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) Extra Level
2 or the equivalent in Microsoft packages
- Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 (National Vocational Qualification
(NVQ)) or equivalent
- Level 2 keyboard skills would be an advantage
You will be an organised individual who is reliable and always keen to help, whilst paying particular attention to detail, with the ability to work as part of a team. You will ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times. You will be a proficient user of MS Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Please note various shifts & 7 day working arrangements may apply.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control