Up to £10.96 per hour + Inclusive of holiday pay
about 1 month ago
Our client one of the UK's largest charities, who maintain 2,000 miles of historic canals, rivers, docks and reservoirs, currently have an exciting opportunity to contribute to their unique, award-winning Visitor Attraction Anderton Boat Lift. They are currently looking for 5 Seasonal Attraction Assistants, this will be a seasonal 8-month contract to start in March - November.
This will be working across multiple areas including but not limited to; retail, catering, bar and events, you will be the friendly face of the Trust, providing excellent customer service to visitors, ensuring they leave with the experience having exceeded their expectations.
The successful candidate will provide all customers with the highest standards of service. Communication, going that extra mile every time and initiative are key to being successful in this role.
You must have the ability to work flexibly & confidently between multiple areas across the business for example greeting customers as they first arrive to the site, preparing food in the coffee shop to serving afternoon teas in our marquee. You'll working to a rota that will include daytime, evening, weekend and bank holiday working to meet the business demands.
Skills & Experiences:
- Experience working in a busy customer service role (essential)
- Experience of working face to face with customers (essential)
- Experience of working within a catering, retail or beverage background (essential)
- Basic IT skills (essential)
- Level 2 Certificate in Food Hygiene & Safety (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure during busy periods
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage workload
- Strong team player who values & supports colleagues