Up to £14.00 per hour
8 months ago
Our client based in Cheltenham is looking for a Screen Printer with exeperience in the Aerospace industry. 12 months in duration paying £14 per hour Ltd, possibly more.
Industrial printing onto rotary aircraft parts, components, dials and counters.
As an integral part of the assembly build team, responsible for the all processes of screen printing including both rotary and flatbed, ensuring that the finished product conforms to exacting quality and production standards.
- Preparing substrates/components and production files for printing, to ensure that all images, colour, text and layout are accurate and error-free.
- Operate a manual hand bench screen printing machine.
- Checking the print content against visual or sample.
- Preparing screens ready for use.
- Setting up the machine, measuring and marking out the print area.
- Mixing ink colour to specific pantone references.
- Monitor print quality and make adjustments to ensure high quality.