about 1 year ago
Position: SCM IFS Configuration Engineer
Duration: June 2018 to June 2021, renewed on an annual basic with a 3 month probation period.
The F35 ALIS Supply Chain Management( SCM) project require a highly experienced IFS user configuration engineer to join the SCM design and development team to ensure roles, profiles and permission sets are defined, documented and configured in the IFS COTS package in-line with release design specifications in order to satisfy user requirements.
Key Responsibility Areas
There are 3 areas to the role:
1. Perform the IFS Configuration for SCM. To include designing and developing Permission Sets, Base Profiles, Custom Fields and Terms & Translations.
2. Provide specialist IFS domain knowledge to:
* support the design and implementation team with advice on IFS COTS Applications 8+ capabilities
* Perform problem investigation for issues found in the deployed and operational SCM IFS solution
3. Provide IFS Domain Knowledge to provide training and support across the SCM design development team and Customers.
The SCM IFS Configuration Engineer is required to at work Samlesbury with the local F35 SCM team and supports the remote US team members. The applicant needs an extensive knowledge of IFS COTS.
Experience in: IFS Development, IFS Apps & Configuration and Supply Chain Management (in particular Inventory Management)