Up to £0.00 per annum + DOE
22 days ago
Our client, a pharmaceutical company based in Livingston are currently recruiting for a Scientist (Development Analyst) on a contract basis, initially for 1 year.
This role reports to the Quality Control Team Leader and will primarily be responsible for the conducting analytical activities, QC testing and release of materials, packaging components and finished products. The role will be responsible for providing technical expertise at both a theoretical and practical level.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
* Plan, implement, conduct, and document stability studies
* Conduct analysis to support formulation development
* Analyse and report data accurately in a clear and concise manner
* Perform method development and validation or transfer
* Compilation of customer/client reports
* Conduct data and write-up checking of reports generated by other laboratory personnel
* A science degree in a relevant scientific discipline
* Direct experience with data analysis.
* An understanding of the technical and practical skills involved stability studies, method development, transfer and validation
* Experience of Dionex Chromeleon software
* Experience of chemical analysis within a pharmaceutical environment (with formulations of drug products for pre-clinical and clinical trials).
* Have a broad knowledge with and experience of working within a cGMP/GLP environment.
Recent graduates will also be considered.