Up to £0.00 per annum
8 months ago
Network Rail (NR) has appointed Jacobs to provide support for their Anglia Asset Protection team and the Outside Party and Third Party works portfolio they manage.
As part of this support Jacobs require the following role based at Stratford in London
Scheme Project Manager (SPM)
Working for the Asset Protection Project Manager, the successful candidate will work within the Anglia Asset Protection team in Stratford. The SPM will be responsible for the day to day management of a portfolio of Outside and Third Party projects.
The role of the SPM will include but is not limited to
* Cradle to grave execution of minor and major projects, providing asset protection services for works carried out over, under or adjacent to the NR infrastructure.
* Liaison with the Outside/Third Party, being the primary NR point of contact.
* Estimating the cost for major and minor projects, and monitoring emerging costs against budget.
* Liaison with other internal stakeholders, including representatives of the Commercial, Maintenance and Sponsor teams.
* Issuing agreements to the Outside Party/Third Parties.
* Receiving documentation from Outside/Third Parties and issuing to the engineering team for review and acceptance.
Experience as scheme project manager within Network Rail or a similar role in another rail organisation would be desirable. Experience of Asset Protection projects would be desirable also.