£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
7 months ago
We are actively looking for a Customer Service Advisor/Labour Scheduler for a large facilities management company based out of offices in Enfield.
Duties are to include;
- Plan, optimise and control the day-to-day activities of a defined regional group of engineers
- Responsibility and organisation of engineer activities on client site, in accordance with current policies and procedures
- Ensure that all calls logged are responded to effectively to achieve SLA
- Ensure the engineer time-sheeting process is undertaken daily, resolving issues as required in a timely manner
The right candidate will preferably come from a call centre background and be familiar with inbound and outbound calls.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
Please contact Scarlet Wilson on 01617071516 for more information.