14 days ago
A Scheduler is required for one of our prestigious clients to complete the following role:
Working in the PCB & Interconnects design group to engage directly with internal customers to manage both departmental and customer work load forecasts (WLF), producing accurate resource plans and effectively communicating the risks and opportunities to both customer and department.
Supporting the resource requirement profile for the team for both short and long term needs. Influencing projects so their plans account for all activities and have allowed realistic time scales for all design for manufacture activities.
Additional Job Details:
* Be the main focal point for customer, and other internal departments, to understand, rationalise and manage plans for resource allocation.
* Contribute to the harmonisation and standardisation of internal customer's inputs and deliverables - on time and to the required standard.
* Pro-actively deliver planning support for both projects and internal research and development activities.
* Identify customer needs and help implement Primavera P6 plans to deliver a robust service.
* Proactively engaging with internal customers to guide and help create the necessary paperwork, such as Task Instructions, to maintain a manageable flow of work into both groups.
Recognising the restricted nature of the work there is a requirement for the candidate to be eligible to obtain Security Clearance for this role.