Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
9 months ago
Schedule and Resource Manager - MS Project - Milton Keynes
Morson International has entered in to a partnership with a telecommunications company to attract the best talent for projects up and down the UK. Our client is an alternative provider of wholesale fibre network infrastructure. They are experiencing rapid growth and we are now looking for a Schedule and Resource Manager.
This is an opportunity to utilise all of your managerial skills in a faced paced energetic environment in which all of your skills will be tested.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum 5 years' experience working on complex integrated Project & Programme schedules
* Expertly skilled in the use of MS Project and/or equivalent project planning tools
* Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
* Have substantial experience of planning (scheduling) services within large complex environments within the construction and engineering industry
* Have experience in the use of planning techniques and the required planning toolsets
* Experience in resource planning and effectiveness analysis
Please get in touch asap for a chance to join an amazing company at the very forefront of telecoms industry.......