Up to £10.42 per hour
15 days ago
Scanning/Archivist required for work based in Devonport dockyard in Plymouth.
- Receipt, review and verification for all project documentation from design through to validation.
- Reviews documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to request comments, expedite review of comments and ensure completion of all documentation to required industry standards.
- Co-ordinates receipt, mastering, issuance, review and revision of controlled documents, e.g. design documents.
- Set up and implements a document storage and filing systems - ensure processes are put in place and maintain integrity of document storage.
- Ongoing administration of document management system.
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure document sharing and availability.
Key Skills / Experience:
- 5 GCSE's including Maths and English A-C - Must be stated on CV
- Excellent communication skills, confident and highly organised.
- Comfortable working as part of a team, as well as independantly and highly self-motivated.
- Open minded and flexible individual who enjoys working with new technologies and strategies.
Paying £10.42 per hour
36 hours per week