Up to £15.29 per hour + PAYE
5 months ago
5 Months +
BAe Systems have a requirement for Scaffolders to join their existing teams.
The role involves all types of Scaffolding erecting and dismantling access/working platforms.
* Work safely at all times, complying with Health and Safety and other relevant regulations.
* Provide protection to others in the work area.
* Follow relevant instructions, drawings and any other specifications.
* Use the appropriate methods and techniques to erect and dismantle access equipment and structures to meet customer and safety requirements.
* Check the completed activity to ensure that all operations have been completed to meet the required specification.
* Use associated tools and equipment safely and effectively.
* System scaffolding would be preferable but not essential
* Advanced would be preferable but not essential.
* Previous experience of working in an industrial scaffolding environment
* Please be advised - Various Shifts & 7 day working arrangements may apply
* Nightshift / Backshift or any other shift pattern that the business requires (uplift to rate)
* Role will involve confined Spaces, Lone Working, Night Work, Drug & Alcohol Test, Full Medical, Noise 85 dBA L,epd