Vital Bristol Technology
22 days ago
The SCADA team administrator will be expected to work closely with the team management to:
- Ensure daily site shift reports are produced by all members of the site team.
- Ensure shift reports match timesheet and planned working locations and correct as required.
- Provide a weekly lookahead of work scheduled.
- Keep training and induction records up to date and chase site engineers as required.
- Monitor the availability of Test document against program requirements
- Ensure all test documentation is available to site engineers, and all returned documentation has been filled out correctly.
- Proficient using Windows OS and Microsoft office products.
- Very good Excel knowledge. Ability to create, manipulate and transfer data between spreadsheets with ease.
- Macro (VBA) knowledge helpful
- Ability to chase and drive engineers for information as required
- Ability to easily integrate into a team
- Office role based in Westferry, Canary Wharf
- 0800-16:30. 5 days a week
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.