Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
SC/DV Network Architect - Bracknell or Basingstoke (which ever your preference!)
It feels good to get back some sort of normality in the last of a couple of weeks, however, If you still feel demotivated going back into work and do not feel that your career is progressing in the right direction then it would be great to hear from you!
I work with some very reputable organisations that heavily invest in individuals through internal training platforms and external training courses to keep you up to date with bleeding edge technologies.
I have a live role with one client that heavily invests in individuals and have a variety of exciting projects taking place that will test the very best Networking specialists!
This client is on the lookout for a Networking Specialist who has either experience with Cisco or Juniper.
They will tailor a role around you! There is the chance to become an established Architect (if you are not already) or they can keep you involved in a more hands on role where you can establish yourself as a expert in Network Engineering with less design work involved. Once again, they will listen to what is important to you!
A list of the technology stack that they are working with is below:
- CISCO\ Juniper routing
- CISCO Firepower
- EX Series Switches
- SRX Firewalls
- QFX Switch
- CITRIX ADC Load Balancer
- CISCO FTD / FMC
- Junos Space
- CISCO ISE
- DC Lan Design
- Delivery Centre Network Design
- Provide day to day support to the Programme and Project Managers to deliver the required network designs within all work streams (Main Programme, Live Service, Service Requests and Requests for Change).
- Support the Lead Architect/deputy CTO in defining designs in line with requirements.
- Support the Network Design Engineers and Support Engineers with delivery and operational challenges.
- Create and be responsible for HLD/LLD components for specific key areas of the solution i.e. DNSIP, Wireless, NTP, Data Centre LAN, LAN Migration etc.
You will be working on a diverse range of complex and meaningful projects that help shape the UK IT Defence Infrastructure. They will provide the opportunity to work with a range of technologies to help broaden your technical knowledge.
If you are interested in a change and want to work for a company that looks after their employees like their customers then do not hesitate to get in touch!