£60000 - £70000 per annum
4 months ago
SC/DV Infrastructure Architect - Bracknell
It feels good to get back some sort of normality in the last of a couple of weeks, however, If you still feel demotivated going back into work and do not feel that your career is progressing in the right direction then it would be great to hear from you!
I work with some very reputable organisations that heavily invest in individuals through internal training platforms and external training courses to keep you up to date with bleeding edge technologies.
I have a live role with one client that heavily invests in individuals and have a variety of exciting projects taking place that will test the very best Architects!
This client is on the lookout for an Infrastructure Architect who has specifically designed around Data Centres, however, a broader IT Infrastructure knowledge is required such as:
- Storage - NetApp
- VMware and vSphere
- Microsoft Windows Servers
The role responsibilities are:
- Producing high-level designs to create an efficient and functional infrastructure for their highly regarded customer base.
- Working in close partnership with our customer(s) teams to deliver cutting-edge solutions.
- Throughout the delivery lifecycle managing 3rd parties and requests for change ensuring there is no impact upon the overall architectural solution.
- Involvement in the setting of and the driving though of new IT strategies and architectures.
You will be working on a diverse range of complex and meaningful projects that help shape the UK IT Infrastructure. They will provide the opportunity to work with a range of technologies to help broaden your technical knowledge.
If you are interested in a change and want to work for a company that looks after their employees like their customers then do not hesitate to get in touch!