about 1 month ago
Security Cleared Network Engineer
My client is currently looking for a Network Engineer to work alongside the existing team on current specific projects and BAU delivery. Must have UKSV SC clearance (UK eyes only) minimum, ideally be DV cleared or be able to apply for this clearance.
- Demonstrable understanding of the technical aspects of IP networking (routing and switching)
- Specific experience of: OSPF, BGP, GRE tunnelling, encryption, MPLS, media conversion
- Hands on experience and ability to configure, test , commission and install LAN and WAN equipment and solutions
- Vendor experience: Juniper & Cisco (minimum)
- Self-starter who can work independently with minimal support and guidance