Leeds, West Yorkshire
18 days ago
Our client is looking for Security Cleared Network Configuration Engineers who will be responsible for producing configuration for delivery, integration and implementation of customer networks, and use these skills to deliver a RFT solution which meets customer's needs.
* Progressing orders in line with agreed processes and procedures
* Attending customer or project meetings as required to ensure an exceptional customer experience for the solution being provided.
* Following agreed delivery designs to produce, working configurations, diagrams and instructions, in line with the Design Patterns
* Producing clear and concise Site Specific Documentation that enables onsite engineers to effectively deploy the solution if required
* Remotely accessing the customer's network and applying configuration changes
* Providing remote support to onsite engineers during solution deployment and resolving issues
* Actively supporting and implementing efficient ways of working and cost reduction
* Participating in knowledge-sharing opportunities
* Working effectively with the customer and/or their representatives, and other parts of the business during production and delivery
* Working effectively as a team to share knowledge and develop skills
* Build the configuration and implement the core components of a customer network in line with customer needs.
* Vendor Accreditation and/or Relevant Experience
* Create customer configuration on routing and/or switching components
* Appropriate Security Clearance for the Customer Solutions as required
* Operate IT systems and applications relevant to the role
* Pro-actively acquire/maintain/improve technical skills/knowledge/capability relevant to the role and raise specific and appropriate further training requirements with my line manager
* Create documentation for other agents in the delivery chain to follow
* Work effectively either alone or as part of a team to deliver solutions
* Maintain personal productivity against agreed team targets
* CCNA and/or equivalent experience.
* Hold robust/difficult conversations with customer, third party suppliers and stakeholders
* Proactively manage own time and workload, highlighting and any issues or concerns back through the delivery or local management team.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ROLES ARE INSIDE IR35