£49.00 - £50.00 per hour + Ltd company
7 months ago
Systems Engineer - Satellite Digital Modem Design Engineer
Stevenage - 12 month duration - pay £50 p/h Ltd
We are looking to recruit a Systems Engineer with expertise of modem design to work with our client on a secure military communications project.
Due to an increase in workload our client requires an expert in digital modem design and validation to join the design team responsible for the secure telecommand and telemetry system for a military communication satellite. The candidate will be required to perform simulation modelling, VHDL design, prototyping and laboratory testing of the flight modem design.
- Proven ability in PSK modulation, performance and design of PSK demodulators essential;
- Proven ability in designing modems is essential for this role;
- Proven ability in either C++ simulation or VHDL design for FPGA or both;
- Fast learner, capable of getting up to speed quickly as part of a small, tightly-knit team;
- Understanding of end-to-end communication system design and performance would be valuable.
Please note, due to the sensitive nature of the project involved all candidates must be capable of gaining a full UK MOD Security Clearance to SC level.