£50.00 - £55.00 per hour
6 months ago
Our client is a multi-national pharmaceuticals company who are looking for a number of SAS Programmers to join their Biometrics & Information Sciences (BIA) Dept
Biometrics & Information Sciences (B&I) drives good design to generate the data needed for quality decision making. B&I's goal is to deliver value to the pipeline by excellence in delivery, improving decision making, and engaging and shaping the external environment whilst accessing and implementing innovative solutions.
TA Statistics is the group that oversees and delivers all the statistical and programming contributions to design, decision-making, interpretations, and communication internally and externally for the TA portfolio of projects and is engaged in shaping the TA external environment.
As a SAS Programmer within B&I, your typical accountabilities will include:
* Providing statistical support for standard design and interpretation of clinical programmes, regulatory submissions and commercialisation
* Design and analysis of complex studies.
* Analysing internal and external information to inform design decisions and the development of decision criteria
* Applying modelling and simulation techniques to inform study design and assess the robustness of results etc
* Developing a Statistical Analysis plan for study and/or project delivery
* Producing analysis, supporting graphics and analysis tables for standard CSRs, GMA studies or publications
* Interpreting, summarising and communicating results of standard studies.
* Contributing to the improvement of methodology and provide practical solutions for problems
* Applying statistical methodology to improve the process and delivery activities
* Contributing to the development of best practice to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness
* Accountable for the quality of their statistical work
* MSc/PhD in Statistics or Mathematics (containing a substantial statistical component)
* Knowledge of key technical and regulatory requirements
* Experience of design, analysis and reporting of clinical studies in more than one setting
* Communication Skills
* Collaboration and Team Working Skills
* Competent Statistical Programmer (SAS and R)
* Attention to detail
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BASE LOCATION IS FLEXIBLE AND THERE IS OPPORTUNITY FOR HOME WORKING