£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Pension
12 months ago
This is a stellar opportunity for a recent graduate or experienced IS Analyst with SAP, ERP or other CRM experience. You'll be working for a global leader with a workforce well over 20,000 but this is a role in a small team that has a massive impact globally, so as an opportunity this will give you the chance to really leave your mark, have input on decisions and be seen as a valued an integral part of the team.
- You'll report directly to the Global Manager of supply chain!! So you can see how much of an integral role you will play, you'll play.
- You'll be supporting and learning to implement SAP's SCM (Supply Chain and Manufacturing module) so if you have experience of supporting SAP applications in general or similar ERP software that would be excellent.
- As a key member of the team you'll also maintain the knowledge base, continually update adhere and update processes and provide general support.
- You'll also work alongside the Global Manager so we are looking for someone hungry for knowledge with a passion and desire to develop your technical skills and business acumen.
- You'll also liaise with business key users and other business users at all levels of staff and management, to ensure that the business processes continue to be understood, users are trained and any planned changes are championed across the business
You must be educated to degree standard or have equivalent experience that may be on a service desk that supports SAP or other ERP systems, be highly presented with impeccable communication skills.
The role can require extensive travel too, globally - this is an amazing opportunity for an ERP, SAP CRM support analyst to join a global leader.
On top of all this you will also receive an industry leading benefits package that includes an amazing pension, Pension Scheme, Bonus Scheme, Employee Discount Scheme (UNBELIVEBALE!!!!!) and of course on site car a parking.