£411.51 - £535.85 per day
6 months ago
The SAP Solution Lead (Finance) is a critical role in the SAP Service and Programme organisation and is responsible for the design, configuration, analysis and support of the SAP FI-CO modules/solutions, including the related integrations and user interfaces to meet the business needs of cross divisional processes.
Working closely with our customers to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance SAP functionality, the Finance solution lead adds value to the SAP organisation through their technical and business process knowledge of this area.
* Provides specialist level design, configuration and functional support for the SAP solutions in the FI-CO (including Treasury) modules/solutions of ECC6
* Excellent configuration, support and business process knowledge of master data, GL, AP, AR, Asset accounting, and Treasury.
* Sound configuration and support knowledge of cost element, cost centre, internal orders, product costing, profitability analysis and profit center accounting.
* Excellent configuration and support knowledge of all related user interfaces and the processes and data it supports.
* Excellent understanding of configuration dependencies and integration points between separate functional modules of SAP (Project/Systems/Finance/Timesheets/ Supply Chain Planning/Procurement/HR).
* Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
* Ensures all Business Processes, Functional specification, Technical specifications, Test scripts and Training documentation are created and up to date.
* Ensure compliance to existing standards, and development of required data and reporting standards.
* Ensure the integrity of the SAP FI-CO configuration in the SAP systems across multiple landscapes.
* Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills.
* Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling.
* Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
* Demonstrate proof of concept and assist in training activities
* Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
* Work with the Service Desk, SAP Functional and Support analysts to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
* Work with SAP and relevant third parties to resolve software issues.
* Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
* Participate in release upgrade or new functionality/enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
* When required work with the Functional Support team to perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for incidents in Finance and Contract Management.
* May be required to lead and coordinate the work of a small team.
* Understands the business processes and how the application supports the processes.
* Understands and applies Babcock methodologies and procedures.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* A university degree or relevant experience in Finance.
* 5 Years of hand-on SAP FI-CO solution lead, configuration and support experience.
* 2 year of hand-on SAP Project Systems, configuration and support experience
* Excellent understanding of business processes and integrations within SAP and Finance related solutions required to deliver the service.
* Integration experience with Logistics, Project Systems, Timesheets, HR, Procurement and Supply Chain
* Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
* Management of reporting and change programmes.
* Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
* Previous experience as a consultant or customer facing experiences (Internal or External).
* Should be comfortable working in a team and leading when required.
* Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
* Experience working in an environment where negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills are required.
* Desire to improve the current solution.
* Focus on delivering customer service and quality solutions.
* Understanding of SAP Flexible and Production Planning configuration
* Experience or exposure to IT Governance
* Experience of working with large SAP Programmes or SAP System Integrator
* Exposure to ITIL Framework.
* Line Management experience
* Domain Expertise in Engineering & Construction will be a plus.
DUE TO THE SECURE NATURE OF THIS ROLE, CANDIDATES WILL NEED TO HOLD SC CLEARANCE OR BE ELIGIBLE TO ACHIEVE THIS PRIOR TO STARTING THE ROLE.