£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + 10% bonus paid monthly
4 months ago
Due to a period of growth, our client has a requirement for SAP Shift Support staff to join the businesss on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidates will be reponsible for providing administrative support relating to effective and efficient processing of all customer orders. The SAP Shift Support staff will also be resolving issues on a daily basis and identifying trends which can be used to help introduce effective counter measures. Work collaboratively with the Despatch team to ensure a smooth operation.
- Troubleshooting issues that arise on shift enabling the Logistics team to focus on the operation
- Collation of a daily handover detailing issues and resolutions
- Fully investigate and correct all incomplete shipments using the recognised IT systems
- Complete all necessary correctional work using the recognised IT systems e.g. Correcting Idocs & system errors in "materials management" area of SAP
- Support Stock Control team by assisting with the necessary administrative tasks and assisting with the required inventory checks to ensure stock accuracy
- Ensure all shipments leave with correct documentation
- Run reports to verify that transactions are replicated in SAP and Autostore
- Run other reports to aid the smooth running of the operation and to highlight any areas of concern
- Liaise with other sites to investigate and resolve issues
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Detailed knowledge of SAP is essential
Positive attitude and 'can do' approach
Knowledge and previous experience in high-pressure Logistics environments
Ability to demonstrate personal success in the achievement of challenging business targets
Understanding of the Warehouse and Distribution industry
Problem solving skills
Please note the consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist. If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply with an upto date CV.