Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000.00 - £43000.00 per annum + superb benefits
12 days ago
Are you an experienced SAP SD Support Analyst? Do you have at least 1-2 years SAP SD support experience? Want to work for a leading European manufacturer known as an employer of choice who value their staff? Working in a team of 5 you will be the SAP SD support specialist, providing support to internal members of staff based around the UK and Europe.
- 2 years hands on SAP SD support experience.
- Ideally completed at least 1 full implementation lifecycle.
- EDI experience is a desirable but not essential.
- Ability to understand SAP ABAP and code debugging
- Experience of SAP authorisation management (users and roles).
- Any other SAP module experience would be beneficial as would be exposure to Seeburger
- Exceptional communication skills
What will you receive in return?
You'll be part of a high performing team working in an environment of collaboration, knowledge share and most importantly a culture of success. You'll receive a competitive salary up to £43,000 plus an excellent benefits package that includes pension, health insurance plans, training and career development and on site gym.