14 days ago
Create and maintain all SAP master data. Support the maintenance process by providing WO planning and materials planning. Provide expertise in SAP functionality at a local site level.
Create and maintain SAP Master Data
- Plant Hierarchy FLOCs & equipment
- Material Masters and BOMs
- Maintenance Plans in line with discipline engineer requirements.
Work Order Planning
- Plan WOs down to operational level in line with WSM requirements - i.e. sequenced steps with manning levels and durations etc.
- Plan WO material requirements including parts, tools and services.
- Carry out availability checks, place reservations for stocked items,raise PRs for non-stocked items.
- Ensure Work Orders contain all of the information and attachments necessary for Maintenance Technicians to execute tasks effectively.
Materials requirements Planning
- Run MRP in SAP to initiate procurement of all required materials for maintenance.
- Interface with procurement and stores controller to monitor progress and expedite late orders
Work Order Scheduling (stand-in)
- Provide cover when the Maintenance Scheduler is absent
- Populate the Maintenance Schedule with planned Work Orders, according to priority and due date.
- Allocate suitable labour resource to each scheduled task, ensuring the maintenance team is fully utilised.
Attend Planning Meetings
- Daily / weekly scheduling meetings meeting to facilitate planning and execution of upcoming work.
- Weekly development meeting to contribute to process improvement initiatives.
Deliver SAP Training
- Train users in the maintenance process and SAP functionality, where relevant for their role.
- Provide ad-hoc support and guidance for users in the correct use of SAP and Work Order management processes.
- Carry out testing of new SAP functionality to check for errors
- Extensive experience with SAP master data creation.
- Experience in MRP for maintenance.
- Experience of planning maintenance activities using a CMMS /
- EAM package (preferably SAP with Prometheus)
- Experienced in scheduling maintenance tasks / projects in a Gantt
- chart format.
Recognised engineering apprenticeship, together with HNC/NVQ L3 and/or City & Guilds Qualification (beneficial but not essential)