Up to £0.00 per annum
11 months ago
Job Title - SAP Hana Consultant
Location - Portsmouth
Contract Duration - 6 Months
Rate - £250.00 per day
Our client requires a SAP HANA Consultant to join their team on an initial 6 month contract basis.
The SAP HANA Consultant will report to the Business Capabilty Lead - Supply Chain, to work as part of a wider team involved in development of the SAP S4/Hana solution specifically for Demand Planning, Procurement and Logistics. Providing Subject Matter Expertise to support system development,enhancement definition, Scenario planning for user acceptance testing,Develop and update training materials.
* To provide subject matter expertise to the EBS (SAP) Optimisation project specifically for Supply Chain (Demand Planning, Procurement, Logistics)
* To provide best practice advice as part of a team tasked with developing the SAP solution (implemented Q4 2018)
* To liaise with key stakeholders (Buyers, Logistics team, Demand Planners) to understand the issues, recommend improvements, workshop solutions, user test solutions, amend training documentation and provide user training.
* Provide Transactional support & automation Leadership
* Provide Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) expertise
* Support development of training guides and courses.
* Supply Chain best practice knowledge and experience
* Strong understanding of transactional supply chain process in manufactuing and or service environments
* The role requires broad Supply Chain and procurement knowledge.
* Subject Matter expert for SAP / SAP Hana Supply Chain
Ideally MCIPS or working towards MCIPS
Interested? - Hit Apply