Milan (province), Italy
Up to £0.00 per day
6 days ago
Our client is a global chemical company who is looking for an experienced FI Functional Analyst to support the delivery of a large SAP migration project in Italy.
The contract will be for 12 months and the successful candidate MUST be able to speak fluent Italian and be based in Milan (with the possibility of some limited travel to the UK).
Your core responsibility will be to support the implementation of the company solutions by providing advice on Italian finance, and legal (tax and statutory), requirements from a technical point of view and be able to translate those requirements into SAP specifications.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Provide advice on legal requirements for input into functional specifications
2. Perform testing
3. Training local teams on the solution (legal requirements only)
Requirements and qualifications:
1. Experience as SAP professional consultant, with strong SAP and finance background (Tax & regulatory, etc)
2. Knowledge of legal requirements
3. Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to communicate with non-SAP stakeholders essential
Essential Skills / Experience required:
o SAP Finance (Record to Report) Functional Analysis experience
o Fluent Italian
Rate is flexible and dependent on experience