Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable
7 months ago
Overview of Organisation
Having committed to significant investment over the next few years, our client require a SAP FICO Analyst to play a key role in the delivery and support of this growth in our business.
The successful applicant for the role of SAP FICO Developer & Analyst will be the focal point of ERP systems Support for INEOS FPS providing Business Analysis support to the business being capable of delivering the appropriate technical development of the systems and business processes ensuring they continue to meet the requirements of the businesses.
This is a hands-on role for a self-starting individual that has the technical experience of SAP for several Project Life cycles who thrives on Challenge, delivering configuration changes and testing them in an expedient manner. INEOS FPS run a compact ERP team where each individual has an impact on the business in terms of delivering IT solutions to business issues and problems. Thus the chosen candidate will need to be able to deal with multiple complex issues simultaneously on different subjects be it to deliver solutions to resolve issues or for enhancements whilst adhering to process and protocols of the business.
* SAP FI/CO Configuration at least 3 life cycles in FI / CO
* Accounting Business Background
* Business Process Analyst with experience of compiling Business as well as Technical specifications and delivering against the spec.
* Self-motivated individual with passion for service delivery and attention to detail
* Highly numerate and Analytical
* Strong networking and influencing skills
* Excellent Communicator
* Qlikview user / Developer
* Batch job management (Cronacle)
* SAP PRO (Process Orchestration) experience
* SAP Security
* Support Experience for SAP including help desk processes
Please apply and submit your CV