£490.95 - £652.80 per day
11 days ago
The SAP Contractor (Engineer to Order & Change Management) is a key role in the SAP Programme organisation and is responsible for the design, configuration, analysis and support of the SAP Engineer to Order & Engineer Change modules/solutions, including the related integrations and user interfaces to meet the business needs.
Working closely with our customers to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance SAP functionality, the Engineer to Order and Engineering Change contractor adds value to the Neptune (SAP) organisation through their technical and business process knowledge of this area.
* Provides specialist level design, configuration and functional support for the SAP solutions in the Engineer to Order and Engineering Change modules of ECC 6.
* Excellent configuration, support and business process knowledge of Engineer to Order and Engineering Change processes.
* Excellent design, configuration knowledge of Production Planning (PP), Project Systems (PS), Engineering Change Management (ECM), Process Manufacturing (Batch), Workshop Refurbishment, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and SAP MM (including MRP)
* Excellent configuration and support knowledge of all related user interfaces and the processes and data it supports.
* Excellent understanding of configuration dependencies and integration points between separate functional modules of SAP Procurement & Supply Chain (Project Systems/Finance/Timesheets/Ariba/Asset Maintenance/Fleet Operations/HR).
* Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
* Ensures all Business Processes, Functional specification, Technical specifications, Test scripts and Training documentation are created and up to date.
* Ensure compliance to existing standards, and development of required data and reporting standards.
* Ensure the integrity of the SAP Engineer to Order and Engineering Change configuration in the SAP systems across multiple landscapes.
* Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills.
* Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modelling.
* Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
* Demonstrate proof of concept and assist in training activities
* Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
* Work with the Service Desk, SAP Functional and Support analysts to facilitate incident & problem resolution where required.
* Work with SAP and relevant third parties to resolve software issues.
* Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
* Participate in release upgrade or new functionality/enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
* Understands the business processes and how the application supports the processes for Engineer to Order and Engineering Change.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* A university degree or relevant experience in SAP ETO, PP, PS PLM, MM solutions
* 5 Years of hand-on Engineer to Order and Engineering Change solution architect / consultant, for large Assets (Ship Building) configuration and support experience.
* Excellent understanding of business processes and integrations within Engineer to Order and Engineering Change related solutions required to deliver the service.
* Integration experience with Logistics, Project Systems, Timesheets, HR, Plant Maintenance and Fleet Operations.
* Experience of SAP Aerospace and Defence and Ship Building / Maintenance
* Experience with PLM/ PDM tool integration with SAP
* Experience or exposure to IT Governance
* Experience of working with large SAP Programmes or SAP System Integrator
* Exposure to ITIL Framework.
* Line Management experience
* Domain Expertise in Engineering & Construction will be a plus.