Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable
5 months ago
Our client are looking a Technical SAP Administrator based in Prenton, this is a contract role, Initially for 6 months, but likely to be extended.
Candidates must be very proficient in SAP system, a self-starter & have strong analysing/reporting experience.
You must have an analytical way of thinking and confident reporting findings to different levels of management.
Ideally have experience for construction or utility projects.
To Support the Lead/Project Manager(s) and wider operation teams.
Duties will include:
* Generating and analysis of CAPEX reports from SAP and other corporate databases to obtain project financial data to support and help key business decisions and ensuring data is accessible for performance reporting purposes.
* Coordination of Monthly financial accruals (carrying out accrual calculation / input where requested / approved).
* Updates of monthly financial / risk report and assistance with client systems / ledger gap analysis.
* Assisting with forecasts
* Undertake financial breakdowns/reconciliations of projects.
* Raising purchase requisitions/orders and calling off framework contracts.
* Responsible for delegated purchasing process'
* Responsible for direct payment process for legal, wayleaves etc (NTS)
* Relevant qualification in business discipline or demonstrated experience of business processes.
* Significant experience of SAP/NAMS/PM/PPM systems.
* Experience in an administrative role for major construction or utility construction projects.
* Experience in a financial role for major construction or utility construction projects
* Good inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to form effective working relationships with other individuals, departments and businesses.