£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
0161 707 1516
about 2 months ago
Morson International are proud to be partnering with The 4th Utility: an Exciting, Dynamic and Innovative organisation looking to expand their sales team in their Hale offices.
The 4th Utility are an independent broadband ISP, supplying ground-breaking connectivity to homes and businesses across the UK via their own fibre optic network. The business partners with residential and commercial landlords, property developers and house builders to install and upgrade their properties with state-of-the-art fibre to the premises.
The business was established 3 years ago and following a significant multi-million-pound investment, are now implementing exponential growth plans and invite x2 Sales associates to join their office-based team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to grow and future-proof their career within the sales arena and given that the Sales Director is former Sales Sharks and England rugby winger Mark Cueto MBE, you're in good hands!
Role & responsibilities
- The sales support function will support the field sales operation. You will be responsible for chasing up on leads provided to you by the Field sales teams as well as nurturing potential new clients and closing sales.
- Responsible for contacting existing leads and converting them to new contracts
- Follow up on already registered clients that are due for renewal and explain the process and product to them
- Elements of ad hoc admin and maintenance of the database
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Good organiser with detailed and strategic approach to work
- Knowledge of MS Office package
- Ability to use in house software packages to maintain data
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time during their day to complete activities
This is very much a soft sales role in support of those sales executives out in the field. There is opportunity to further your career within the business as they grow and develop so an exciting opportunity!!
In return, the business offer a salary of up to £22k + Commission earning potential and further benefits.