Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £9.36 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
3 months ago
* To organise and prioritise high levels of daily workflow.
* To set-up gas and electricity quotes within tight deadlines and to high levels of accuracy.
* To provide, run and validate gas and electricity quote documentation.
* Take responsibility for quote calculation and validating the offers.
* To take responsibility for booking and locking in contracts. Liaising with internal relevant departments.
* To maintain via phone and email excellent working relationships with Account Manager, Customers and TPI's.
* To update relevant systems with contract and contact details.
* To file and store relevant documents.
* To provide other ad-hoc support as and when required with internal and external queries and projects.
* Adherence to internal process and risk frameworks.
* Take ownership of process improvements and to work towards taking responsibility for an individual process.
* Assist in the training of new starters, both Sales Support and Account Managers, as necessary.
* To assist in the testing and training of new systems and tools
University degree preferred
Previous office based administration experience
Experience of dealing with high volumes of data
Data entry experience
Proficiency with Microsoft software, in particular, Excel.
Good analytical skills
High levels of attention to detail
Excellent organisational skills
Company Academy where candidates can obtain further qualifications
possibility of buying extra holidays, cycle to work scheme etc.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.