£19500 - £20000 per annum
8 months ago
Morson Group. We are assisting our client with their recruitment to the position of Sales Order Processing Administrator based from their premises in Langport, Somerset
Temp to Perm
A great opportunity has arisen for a sales order processing administrator.
The Sales Order Processing Administrator is required to have the following;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Excel and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills (internal customers)various departments)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Flexible attitude, focused, self-driven and well organised * An understanding of MRP would be an advantage The Sales Order Processing Administrator will be required to do the following;
- To process all sales orders on the automated system and onto Excel spreadsheets.
- Administer all internal and external queries in connection with Sales Orders * To produce any required reports as and when requested
- You will be working as part of a busy team within a fast paced working environment.