£19500 - £20000 per annum
22 days ago
Morson Group. We are assisting our client with their recruitment to the position of Sales Order Processing Administrator based from their premises in Langport, Somerset
Temp to Perm
A great opportunity has arisen for a sales order processing administrator.
The Sales Order Processing Administrator is required to have the following;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Excel and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills (internal customers)various departments)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Flexible attitude, focused, self-driven and well organised * An understanding of MRP would be an advantage The Sales Order Processing Administrator will be required to do the following;
- To process all sales orders on the automated system and onto Excel spreadsheets.
- Administer all internal and external queries in connection with Sales Orders * To produce any required reports as and when requested
- You will be working as part of a busy team within a fast paced working environment.