5 months ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit an Sales Manager for our Engineering client. Within this role, you will be responsible for generating profitable sales with existing and new relationships.
You will be responsible for:
- Acting as the key point of contact for existing and new customers, you will capture and interpret projects and customer requirements.
- Develop Business Plans for targeted products, customers and regions, with clearly defined goals and targets.
- Apply good Sales and Account Management practices to ensure that:
- Market knowledge, customer intelligence and contacts are used to support sales opportunities and improve our chances of winning.
- Leads are converted to enquiries and quotes converted into contract award.
- Have good awareness of competitors and market trends and use this information to influence sales strategies and plans.
- Provide reports on progress, performance against KPIs and key actions relating to customers and enquires to support planning and developing winning strategies.
- Provide business forecasting information to support capacity planning and business financial modelling.
- Co-ordinate the production of internal and external cost estimates for the proposed solution, including the production of equipment specifications, where required.
- Produce financial cost models of the proposed customer solution/s for Manager/Director approval.
- Produce detailed proposal documents to effectively communicate the proposed solutions and products and the benefits they offer clients.
My client is keen to hear from someone with the following:
- Engineering, Business or Manufacturing Qualification to HND level (Degree level preferred)
- Proven track record of success in negotiating complex contracts and selling products and services.
- Experience of working in a similar Aerospace environment
- Able to demonstrate the desire and determination to exceed sales targets.
- Capable of showing a natural ability in sustaining customer relationships.