£100000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + commission, bonus and benefits
11 days ago
Morson International is recruiting exclusively for a global market leader in maritime asset management software. Our client is now entering a period of substantial change and focus to improve customer relationships and bookings. As part of these plans we are looking to recruit a:
Flexible on location. Can work at one of our clients offices or remotely in UK, Germany or Cyprus, as long as your within a reasonable distance to an airport.
The Sales Leader will provide hands on sales leadership. They will also be a leading force in establishing and extending existing and new relationships with clients.
The Sales Leader will work with the business leaders and sales staff to determine the most effective sales strategy to build relations, focus on value selling and meet bookings targets. They will have a strategic overview of the physical sales output in terms of presentation, bids, contracts and negotiations, be able to guide and coach the sales organisations and be prepared to get operationally involved where necessary. There will also be active work across departments, in particular marketing and Product Development.
Reporting to the CEO, the Sales Leader will be responsible for the upgrading and upskilling, as required, of the group's sales function to ensure that the highest standards are delivered and maintained to meet growth and profitability targets.
You will manage a virtual sales team with members based in North America, Europe and APAC.
- A substantial and experienced sales leader with a strong understanding of the sales process and associated metrics.
- The ability to influence, coach and support colleagues to drive profitable sales and ultimately revenue by ensuring all sales activity is responsive to and focused upon, clients' needs.
- Working across cultures and geographies, the Sales Leader will be highly flexible and culturally adaptive.
- Have or develop product and market knowledge: analyse and keep abreast of market trends.
- Monitor new product offerings, upgrades and features, ensuring establishment of time-integrated plans in both marketing and sales.
- The ability to establish solid credibility both within and outside the organisation.
- You are experienced in technology sales, ideally, but not necessarily, with some experience of the maritime sector.
- With natural maturity and stature, you will be capable of making a recognisable impact in the company.
- The anticipated challenge of strengthening the sales pipeline means you must be highly flexible, able to adapt to rapidly changing circumstances and be comfortable with, and facilitating, change.
- Enthusiastic and energetic, you will be success focused, easily able to demonstrate you capability in the role and looking to be recognised by what you can contribute to the growing success of the sales organisation.
- You will be organised and analytical with the ability to organise and manage your own schedule.
- You will be able to prioritise what is important and what is less so.
- With regular travel requirements - short trips interspersed with some longer periods away, you will be comfortable with weekly travel.
This is a great opportunity to build a hugely successful department and reap the rewards. If interested, please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.