Up to £0.00 per annum
6 months ago
1. As financing manager helping regional clients on designing financing solutions, negotiation on financing agreements and Account Receivables transactions. Taking use of various financing methods to promote business growth and implement credit risk control
2. Frequent communication with banks, leasing companies and other financial institutions, explore financial resources in the region, establish supporting platform to realize financing solutions
3. Internal communication and coordination on related teams to ensure financing projects proceed according to pre designed time schedule
1. Experience: proven knowledge and above 3 years' working experience in financing related business. Prefer previous experiences in major international/local financial institutions, operators/vendors in ICT sector relating to export finance, ECA finance, project finance, structure finance, supply chain finance, trade finance, leasing
2. Education background: degree in finance, banking or related area, CFA certificate is a plus but not a must
3. Familiar with various financing methods understand factoring transactions, invoice discounting operations and supply chain finance existing financing projects experiences preferred
4. Understand telecom industry and know how to analyze operators/enterprises' financial status, handle basics of credit management.
5. Strong ability to learn, good planning and organizing skills
6. Good communicating skills in both Chinese and English
Please ask Sarah Yan for the further information. Many thanks!