£32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
2 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive - Mobile Devices based in Norwich.
The successful candidate will deliver a targeted financial contribution to the Regeneration Business Unit by the effective delivery of sales, trading and resale activities offered of mobile communication devices across the Regeneration business line. Offered to both new and existing customers.
Principal Tasks of the Job:
* To specifically grow device sales to Insurers, Retailers, Distributors and Trading organisations against monthly targets, proactively generating order flow from your customer base month on month.
* Track all leads received, those converted, and details of the order therein.
* To develop a comprehensive order pipeline for devices to achieve monthly sales targets with full records kept.
* To construct sales deals from new/graded and refurbished stock. Identify potential buyers with demand, identify sources of devices and assemble the deals in a profitable manner, and signed off GP level.
* To construct sales deals from defective/low grade stocks reworked into high grade stocks. Organise repair/refurbishment of stocks with other stakeholders to a suitable quality standard.
* To follow the fulfilment of all orders to ensure customer satisfaction and maintain long term profitable relationships with new and existing customers.
* Maximise margin of all devices and products sold and achieve targeted sales margin
* To deliver the required sales budget (or reforecast) performance of the trading and recycling business to the overall Regeneration Business unit.
* To be responsible for the validation of inbound orders from key customers from both a commercial and sales sensitivity perspective.
* To price these orders ensuring margins on sale are maintained and to provide the primary point of contact for these customers. To pass these orders, once agreed, to operations for ordering and processing.
* Together with other staff members, ensure inbound product is processed and resold within timeframes.
* To suggest and implement improvements to the process to extract maximum value from returned handsets. To validate the commercial improvements of any changes against the PL prior to implementation and to carry these out with a view to keeping stock in process at a minimum at all times.
* To retain full awareness of any sensitivities regarding product disposal routes that the customers may have and to work within any directives given in this area.
* To provide weekly and monthly sales updates to the business unit manager based on performance against budget, based on figures validated and issued by finance.
* Ensure all transactions are carried out in an transparent, open and honest manner with the sole beneficiary of said transactions being our customer. Ensure that these transactions are carried out in a controlled manner such that financial auditing can be carried out, from customer order through to customer delivery.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
* Technical knowledge of mobile communications is essential
* Ability to work using own initiative
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface with customers
* Good telephone manner with ability to communicate both internally and externally.
* Good IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
* Excellent numeracy and literacy skills