Sales and Service Executive
Old Trafford, Greater Manchester
pension, uncapped bonus, free lunch
19 days ago
Role: Sales and Service Executive - 12 month FTC to perm*
Reporting to: Sales and Service Team Manager
Location: Old Trafford
The Sales and Service team is the first port of call for Manchester United's valued members, season ticket holders, fans and prospective customers with queries around ticketing, membership, match day updates and more.
As a Sales and Service Executive you will join growing team responding to these enquiries in a highly professional and informed manner, identifying effective solutions where appropriate. You will look to identify any opportunity to recommend additional Manchester United products to enhance the customer experience - with fantastic incentives in place for team members that reach individual sales targets.
- Predominately based on sociable shift patterns of 8am-4pm and 10am-6pm Monday- Friday + match/event days - we will let you know your shift pattern well in advance (one month)
- Ensure every interaction with the Club is delivered to the highest standard of professionalism, accuracy and in line with guidelines
- Handling telephone calls, emails and face-to-face enquiries (inbound and outbound) which are primarily related to fans and the venue as well ensuring sensitive cross promotion of all product lines
- To deliver first contact resolution with all supporter enquiries, whilst ensuring all complaints and areas of supporter dissatisfaction are handled appropriately and to the high standard expected of the club.
You need to be able to demonstrate experience of:
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service, and the ability to resolve queries or complaints quickly and effectively.
- Excelling in a target driven environment
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivation, enthusiasm and ability to work under pressure
- An ability to contribute new ideas to help deliver personal and team operational performance
- Basic Salary of £21,000 p.a. + minimum event fees of £2,000
- Competitive & uncapped bonus and commission structure
- *This is a 12 month fixed term contract. However, permanent positions will be available at the end of the term based on strong performance
Some of our great benefits include:
- Free car parking
- Free lunch in a dedicated staff restaurant
- Free on-site gym and fitness classes
- Salary sacrifice Childcare vouchers
- Many other benefits (including 30% Adidas online discount, 20% discount in the Megastore & Free MUTV)
- Competitive pension
Hours of Work
The employee is required to work 35 hours per week. Hours of work should be planned in accordance with the demands of the business. However, the nature of the role means that unusual hours are to be expected - around match days and events.
This document is a guide only. The employee must undertake any other duties as may be reasonably assigned by the department manager.
MUFC Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and adults at risk in our work place.