£550.00 - £600.00 per day
23 days ago
Integrated Business Planning (Sales and Operations Planning) Manager
Location: Templecombe, Dorset
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £550.00 - £600.00 per day
Our Dorset based client require a commercially astute Sales & Operations Planning Manager to provide an Integrated Business Planning (IBP) (Sales and Operations Planning) service to the business by co-ordinating and aligning information from multiple sources and stakeholder groups to form the core business plan.
The business plan and associated master schedule will drive investment, capability, resource and facility planning using a common set of business assumptions.
Planning and managing the IBP governance process ensuring all relevant activities are planned, sequenced and supported by appropriate business information.
Lead and develop the IBP team to become the source of business planning information, analysis and management information.
* Operations, Finance, Engineering and Business Leads
* Project Management Teams (including Project Management Office)
Experience & Skills:
* Shape solutions out of complexity,
* Be ambitious and accountable,
* Perform through cooperation,
* Influence key stakeholders,
* Engage and develop teams,
* Manage Self.
* Self-Motivated/Flexible with a constructive can do attitude
* Ability to deliver through influence rather than authority
* Able to question / challenge established processes and offer innovative alternatives.
* Demonstrates attention to detail, particularly in investigating problems, and a pride in producing accurate work.
* Must be able to work in a multi-disciplined team/Matrix Management organisation
* Tenacity in getting to the heart of a problem
Interested? - Hit Apply