£550.00 - £600.00 per day
2 months ago
Integrated Business Planning (Sales and Operations Planning) Manager
Location: Templecombe, Dorset
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £550.00 - £600.00 per day
Our Dorset based client require a commercially astute Sales & Operations Planning Manager to provide an Integrated Business Planning (IBP) (Sales and Operations Planning) service to the business by co-ordinating and aligning information from multiple sources and stakeholder groups to form the core business plan.
The business plan and associated master schedule will drive investment, capability, resource and facility planning using a common set of business assumptions.
Planning and managing the IBP governance process ensuring all relevant activities are planned, sequenced and supported by appropriate business information.
Lead and develop the IBP team to become the source of business planning information, analysis and management information.
* Operations, Finance, Engineering and Business Leads
* Project Management Teams (including Project Management Office)
- UK Group IBP Manager
Experience & Skills:
- A good problem solver showing initiative and improvisation
- Ability to connect seemingly disparate information to spot trends
- Ability to use a combination of information and experience to provide high quality, relevant reports with recommendations for action
- A focus on Customers (internal and external)
- Working knowledge of the Aerospace & Defence Sector
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to portray management information in a simple and easily understood way
- Advance excel skills, understanding of ERP systems and business intelligence and reporting tools
- In depth understanding of the IBP process and business benefits
- Demonstrable expertise in the effective deployment of Integrated Business Planning processes:
- Practical working capability with routine Integrated Business Planning tools such as Oracle, Cube, BCPM, Primavera.
- The Maritime Mission Systems Operations Director for the provision of planning information and analysis to enable timely decision making
- The Defence Management Systems Operations Director for managing the business planning cycle ensuring the timely production of and alignment between the various plans and associated reports
- The Head of Bids and Projects for compliance with Thales UK policies, processes and procedures.
* Shape solutions out of complexity,
* Be ambitious and accountable,
* Perform through cooperation,
* Influence key stakeholders,
* Engage and develop teams,
* Manage Self.
* Self-Motivated/Flexible with a constructive can do attitude
* Ability to deliver through influence rather than authority
* Able to question / challenge established processes and offer innovative alternatives.
* Demonstrates attention to detail, particularly in investigating problems, and a pride in producing accurate work.
* Must be able to work in a multi-disciplined team/Matrix Management organisation
* Tenacity in getting to the heart of a problem
Interested? - Hit Apply