Newton Heath, Greater Manchester
19 days ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit a Sales & Business Administrator to join our Engineering client.
This is a busy and varied role whereby you will be responsible for the management, co-ordination and development of administration functions within the Sales Department and admin support across the business. You will also have an involvement in import & export shipping documentation so previous experience is preferred.
* Sales Enquiries - Manage the admin of the enquiry process from assigning the enquiry number through to preparing the enquiry file.
* Co-ordinate between Sales and Finance once a job has been secured (end to end process to ensure order number has been raised and entered onto the system correctly).
* Maintenance of current orders, i.e. if a change or amendment comes into the business this will need to be updated onto the finance system.
* Assist in the preparation of quotations and tender documentation.
* Prepare Company presentation materials.
* Photocopying, binding of bid documentation and supporting material in compliance with bidding instructions.
* Arranging delivery of bid documents (courier) and follow up to ensure bid has been received.
* Admin support for shows, exhibitions and supporting marketing campaigns
* Produce shipping documentation including, packing lists and consignment notes.
* Mange import & export applications.
* Manage Temporary imports using the IPR system.
* Co-ordinate shipment activities.
* Booking company travel
* Reception cover - all reception functions in the absence of the Receptionist including lunchtime cover, daily.
We are seeking applications from candidates who have a strong Administration background and have some knowledge of import/exports. In return, a competitive salary is on offer.