Up to £327.00 per day
3 months ago
Sales Analyst; Camberley; £327.00/day LTD; Contract
Reporting to the Global Commissions Manager - the Assistant Business Partner is primarily responsible for the day to day management and efficient operation of the sales incentive program for the Sales and customer success functions.
The role will also have a high level of analytical content that supports stakeholder requirements and underpins general business analysis required by the Business Partner community. The role warrants a high level of autonomy, accountability, and attention to detail - demonstrating a proactive, and systematic approach in providing outstanding service to internal, non-finance, clients. This role holder should be equally comfortable working both independently, as well as within a global matrix environment.
* Commercial Finance Director
* Executive Management Team - Sales and Customer Success
* Finance Business Partner community
* HR Business Partner Community
* Financial Accountants
* Sales Operations Managers
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
* Calculation, Administration and Reporting of commissions due under Sales incentive scheme
* Return on investment and efficiency analysis around commissions
* Leading month end closure for relevant functional overheads
* Journal and balance sheet preparation in support of the above for areas of responsibility
* Working with Sales Operations in developing and tracking functional value metrics
* Finance lead in annual EMEA Sales quota setting process
* Drive efficiency and effectiveness through process and toolset improvements, from both a policy and system perspective.
* Additional ad hoc analysis and value added reporting
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
* Previous experience with sales compensation and incentive schemes - preparation of commission plans, commission calculations and reporting.
* Advanced Microsoft Excel user - formulas, vlookups, pivots tables, macros
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent planning and organisational skills.
* A robust and outgoing personality
* Demonstrable success in a similar role
Skills, Experience and Qualifications: (continued)
* Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent in a relevant discipline
* ACCA, CIMA or equivalent certified accountancy qualification
* Experience in fast paced commercial environments
* Systems and process re-engineering and implementation
* Previous business partner experience and/ or strong commercial exposure
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy
CIMA; ACCA; FCCA; ACMA; GCMA; ACA; AAT; project accountant; management accountant; reporting accountant; finance manager; finance controller; FPA; forecasting; audits; Data Analyst; Business Analyst; Finance Analyst, MI Analyst; BI Analyst; data management, data manipulation; data extraction; data modelling; SAP; Advanced Excel; Datasets; reporting